Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Contra : Evolution

Ahh, one of my favorite NES game as a kid. Do you still remember this code? (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, select, start)? Most of the 80's-90's babies know this game. I remember that I need to take the 30 life in the game. Haha. But now, the reincarnation of the classic games of Konami. Konami introduce Contra : Evolution into device such as iPhone, iPad. Unfortunately, the virtual sticks make it hard to enter our famous Contra code when the game starts. :( But don't worry, apple will introduce their iPhone controller supported by iOS 7 for the full benefit of our old school console game. Despite of the inadequate controls, I was impress with the some other aspects of the game, they add two new female character in the game, the  developer want us to keep the retro look of the game. Konami boasts that the updated HD graphics and weapon system “will provide a whole new experience in the world of Contra!” 


Contra : Evolution


View in App Store
¥6.00
Category: Games
Updated: 26 June 2013
Version: 1.1.0
Size: 47.9 MB
Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional ChineseDeveloper: Beijing Chukong Aipu Technology Co.,Ltd.© 2013 Konami Digital Entertainment
Rated 9+ for the following:Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceInfrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Did you find it useful? Please share.

10 comments:

  1. i really want to download this but apparently it has a charge. i think you need to DL the walking dead games app, you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa I think 47+ GB for memory for a game like this is quite acceptable. There are those I've encountered which eats lots of memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! :D
    I miss the game and also that code! I think I still have the nes console and the game somewhere in my room

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watching my cousin play this game on the NES. I didn't really get to play this game (up, up, etc) but I do remember the code being used on other games as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished the game already but the good thing is that there are mission modes to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha definitely grew up in this era! when computer games are so simple with the most simple commands but was already bid during my time.... :) feels good going back to that childhood... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not in position to say something about this game. I haven't tried any computer game so far. Anyway, it is good for you that you've enjoyed playing this before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much of a gamer so I would have to ask if you would recommend this to kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it's fun.. cant wait ti try it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really don't have any idea about games I'm a sucker for games haha. I don't win like I'm noob :| but this looks like my brother would like it.

    ReplyDelete