Thursday, July 11, 2013

Levitagram - Levitation is possible for iPhone/iPad

I personally using this apps and I would like to recommend it to you guys. ;) If you like to taking picture using your iPhone, iPad's, iTouch and so on. This app will perfectly for you. You can create you own levitation photo without any skills in photo editing(eg : Photoshop). So here is it.


Levitagram - Levitation Photography for Dummies! By LOCQL, Inc.

How it works? 

Yes, I knew you've ask that in your mind. When you first lunch the application, there's a quick tutorial on how it work or you can watch this video tutorial from them click me. I preferred to use tripod when I'm using this apps, if you don't have, well it's ok don't worry. 

So, here are some pictures that I've taken when I purchased this apps. Hope you like it.
This is actually my first project, I was confused on how to do it. But after so many takes and shot, I've finally made it. 

2nd project. Thanks to my cousin who volunteer to make him as my subject.

Screenshots from Levitagram



 

  • $1.99
    Category: Photo & Video
    Updated: Jul 10, 2013
    Version: 2.3
    Size: 17.7 MB
    Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
    Seller: LOCQL, INC.
    © 2013 LOCQL, Inc.
    Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

    Did you find it useful? Please share.

1 comment:

  1. Wow the levitation effect! haha I will get this app for sure to convince my friends that I can float. :P

    ReplyDelete